Set-Up Technician - ALL SHIFTS - Pharma Co.
Reporting To: Director, Packaging Maintenance
- Must have some experience in setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting pharmaceutical packaging equipment including tablet filler, cappers, labelers, cartoners, video jets, etc.
- Knowledge of the mechanical working principles of packaging machines and equipment.
- Knowledge of wire components, electrical and mechanical systems.
- Knowledge of repairing and troubleshooting pneumatic components as well as interpreting electronic schematics.
- Well versed in equipment, i.e. heat tunnels, vertical form tablet fillers.
- Knowledge of operational guidelines, repairing and preventative maintenance procedures of packaging department.
- Must be available to work first (7:30 am - 4:00 pm) or second shift (4:30 pm – 1:00 am)
- Must have stable work history with references
- Must read, write and speak English
- Own tools helpful
CPC is offering a professional, stable work environment with excellent opportunity for career growth in a dynamic company, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. This is a union position. Medical and all benefits are provided to union members through Local #223.Apply for the job »
Other Packaging jobs