Project Manager - PHARMA CO.
Research & Development
Reporting To: Director, Technical Services
- Newly created position. The right candidate will help plan, manage, and track full lifecycle product development projects
- Manage project proposals to determine time frame, procedures for accomplishing project, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project
- Maintain timelines, scheduling project meetings, setting agendas, preparing and presenting project progress
- Responsible for tracking and controlling project development
- Develop and implement appropriate historical tracking system or database for all assigned projects. Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and other regulatory requirements. Project Management/Planning and tracking practices, principles, tools and techniques
- Facilitate and maintain all project related historical documentation, project schedules and milestone due dates
- Exciting opportunity to interface with clients on a regular basis
- Interact with all levels of personnel and in-house departments
- Must have Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Administration or related
- Minimum two years experience in a manufacturing industry working on product development projects
- Top-notch organization skills
- No nonsense approach with a take charge attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Stable internship or work history with professional references
- Well spoken with a very professional demeanor
- FOR CONSIDERATION: YOU MUST INCLUDE A COVER LETTER DETAILING YOUR BACKGROUND, EXPERIENCE AND REASONS FOR APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION.
- Please include salary requirement range.
CPC is offering a professional, stable work environment with excellent opportunity for career growth in a dynamic company, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, life insurance, paid time-off, and company match 401(k) plan.Apply for the job »
Other Research & Development jobs