Clerk, Inventory Control - Pharmaceutical
Reporting To: Director, Packaging
- Responsible for inventory accuracy and all processes related to inventory control including inventory moves, adjustments, replenishments and corrections of inventory variances and processes.
- Investigate the root cause of inventory issues and implement corrective action to insure inventory accuracy through out the inventory process.
- Train and monitor material handlers daily workload.
- Provide regular counting and verification of physical inventories to establish accuracy.
- Investigate and resolve inventory problems in MRP system.
- Prepare and participate in yearly physical inventory.
- Work closely with Receiving Department to ensure proper materials arrive.
- Work closely with Production Department in order to keep track of material and part usage.
- Prepare customer inventory reports as requested.
- Investigate and resolve any inventory discrepancies.
- Review excess inventory and determine disposition.
- Work hours 8:30am - 4:30pm or 9:00am - 5:00pm.
- High School degree required; some college coursework preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred.
- At least two years of inventory experience, preferably within a cGMP and/or FDA regulated industry.
- Excellent reconciliation skills, strong quantitative, statistical and mathematical aptitude.
- Strong organizational, analytical, self management and goal setting skills.
- Experience working within an MRP system required.
- Experience with MS Office.
CPC is offering a professional, stable work environment with excellent opportunity for career growth in a dynamic company, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, ife insurance, paid time-off, and 401(k) plan.Apply for the job »