SUMMER INTERNS - PHARMA CO.
Reporting To: Various Department Directors
- This is an exciting opportunity to get hands-on experience in the following departments:
- LABORATORY: Learn to manage and support a pharmaceutical laboratory by drafting revisions to Quality Control Documentation (Specifications, Test Methods, SOPs, etc.) and monitor progress through Change Control process
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: We are looking for a student majoring in information technology, computer science or related looking for “real world” work experience in a fast paced environment with 200+ work stations. Ideal intern candidate would be focused on a network/server infrastructure path. Experience or knowledge in dessktop break-fix and/or in solving desktop OS issues, and hardware and printing issues.
- All candidates must be RISING SENIORS or graduate students working towards a BA/BS or MS Degree
- Resumes must demonstrate leadership ability and strong interest in either sciences, manufacturing or business administration.
- Strong computer and written communication skills, well spoken with a professional demeanor.
- To apply, please forward your resume and a cover letter detailing your education, work experience and reasons for applying for this internship opportunity.
This is a temporary opportunity. No benefits are offered to summer interns. However, with full-time employment CPC offers a professional, stable work environment with excellent opportunity for career advancement in a dynamic company, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, life insurance, paid time-off, and 401(k) plan with company match.Apply for the job »
Other Operations jobs